1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to when users visit the Website, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a contact form, or engage in other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on the Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, and other relevant information.
2. How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Website.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send users information and updates pertaining to their requests, inquiries, or other purposes. Users can unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, is subject to their own terms and policies.
7. Your Acceptance of These Terms